This is a recipe that I really like. It has a sort of sweet and sour flavor, yet no sugar or corn syrup. Yay! This recipe will make about 4 servings.
To prepare this dish you will need:
- cooked brown rice
- 2 yellow sweet onions, diced
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 bag of frozen organic broccoli
- 1/2 a bag of frozen cauliflower
- 2-3 carrots, shredded
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- soy sauce to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- a tablespoon or so of maple syrup
I use my wok to prepare this.
- First put your coconut oil into the wok and let it come to medium temperature.
- Next, add onions and garlic. Allow these to sautee for about 15 minutes. Add the salt to bring juices out.
- Next add ginger and half of the sesame seeds.
- Add frozen broccoli and cauliflower. Let cook for another 15 minutes.
- Now add the shredded carrot and diced celery. Let cook for about 10 more minutes.
- When dish is done cooking, add the rest of the sesame seeds, the sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey.
- Serve with brown rice. (It's healthiest!)
- Enjoy! :o)
Until next time.... God bless.
|Read more about me here.|