Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Raw Cauliflower Rice recipe

Share this page:



                                                            
I am starting to incorporate more raw recipes into my diet. This is a new one that I decided to try. It is called Cauliflower Raw Rice, though it tastes nothing like rice. What it does taste like is VERY YUMMY. :o) This is one of those recipes where you realize it is a keeper the first time you try it.

To make this raw cauliflower rice you will need:
  • 1 Jicama ( Small ones are sweeter.)
  • 1 bunch of cauliflower
  • fresh bunch of parsley
  • small onion (I used sweet yellow)
  • 1/2 cup hulled raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds
  • sweet mustard sauce - agave or maple syrup with mustard powder)
  • flatbread or large green leaf
  • juice of  half a lemon
  • 1/2 teaspoon of salt optional- Himalayan is a good option
  1. Take each ingredient and grind it individually in a food processor.
  2. Mix ingredients together in bowl.
  3. Add the salt and lemon.
  4. Mix well.
  5. Enjoy! :)



God bless!

Read more about me here.