I am starting to incorporate more raw recipes into my diet. This is a new one that I decided to try. It is called Cauliflower Raw Rice, though it tastes nothing like rice. What it does taste like is VERY YUMMY. :o) This is one of those recipes where you realize it is a keeper the first time you try it.
To make this raw cauliflower rice you will need:
- 1 Jicama ( Small ones are sweeter.)
- 1 bunch of cauliflower
- fresh bunch of parsley
- small onion (I used sweet yellow)
- 1/2 cup hulled raw pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- sweet mustard sauce - agave or maple syrup with mustard powder)
- flatbread or large green leaf
- juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt optional- Himalayan is a good option
- Take each ingredient and grind it individually in a food processor.
- Mix ingredients together in bowl.
- Add the salt and lemon.
- Mix well.
- Enjoy! :)
|Read more about me here.|