Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

The best, easiest vegan ice cream recipe around!

Share this page:
I tried this recipe about a week ago, and I was very pleasantly surprised. This super-easy, vegan ice cream recipe has the texture of soft serve ice cream. How identical the texture is to it is truly amazing. The base for this recipe is actually frozen bananas! You can really make up this ice cream recipe any way your heart desires. I made a few batches experimenting with different flavors. Two of my favorites are:





Vanilla (makes 2 servings)

2 frozen bananas
1/2 cup of almond milk
a few drops of vanilla

a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or ginger is optional

Blend in blender till smooth and serve immediately. This ice cream is super yummy drizzled with this simple, vegan chocolate sauce.





Strawberry banana (makes 2 servings)

2 frozen bananas
5 frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 tsp. mint
sprinkle of ginger

Blend in blender till smooth and serve immediately.

You can add chocolate to the mix and have chocolate ice cream. I did this too:



Try it today and let me know how you like it! :o) And it all starts with this....



Enjoy!
God bless!

Read more about me here.