Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Mexican/southwestern vegan pizza recipe

Share this page:



I went to a geography club with my daughter last week, and they were talking about South America. People brought some very tasty food, but one thing really stood out to me: a southwestern pizza.  I omitted the cheese and came up with a very similar recipe of my own. And, here it is!
For this recipe you will need:

  • pizza dough
  • bean dip
  • thinly sliced onions
  • thinly sliced peppers
  • tomato chunks: canned, fresh, or sun dried
  • corn

  1. Sprinkle 2 pizza pans with corn meal and spread out the pizza dough.
  2. Spread bean dip on pizza dough as you would sauce.
  3. Add veggies.
  4. Bake until crust is done.
This is what my pizza looked like before I put it in the oven:

I enjoyed it, complete with a dollop of guacamole! :o)


Enjoy!



('DiggThis’)


God bless!

Read more about me here.