Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Tofu Chocolate Pudding Recipe

Share this page:


                                                                            


                                                                   
It occurred to me today that you know you have really embraced your plant based eating habits when you love your chocolate tofu pudding. I was a dairy eater for many years, but now I really enjoy this pudding. I even like the little tofu twang that remains in it after it becomes 'pudding'. This recipe is simple and quick. You can let it refrigerate for a bit and it will become a little firmer, but I ate it before that happened with this one... Sorry. lol On to the recipe.....

Ingredients

  • 1 pack organic soft tofu
  • 1/4 cup organic maple syrup, or to taste
  • 1 tablespoon cocoa powder ( alternately you could use vanilla flavoring, cinnamon, or fruit, etc.)
  • 1/2 tsp agar or some other thickening agent (optional)
  • a dash of stevia (optional)
  • a handful of chocolate chips (optional)
Toss ingredients into blender (I used the Vitamix) and blend until smooth. Or if you are adding chocolate chips, you can blend everything except the chocolate chips, then blend them for a few seconds at the end for chunky tofu pudding. Yum. Enjoy!

What do you think? :)



God bless!

Read more about me here.