Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Meatless Monday: On My Plate... Sunshine burger and Daiya Cheese! :)


We picked up a new type of veggie burger at Whole Foods this week... the original Sunshine burger. (See review section of YVD for review of Sunshine burger.) Since my allergies have been acting up, I chose a vegan cheese this week- Daiya cheese. (Again, see review section.:) The bun is a Trader Joe's stone ground whole wheat bun.

I actually ate this yesterday, but may eat another today. Speaking of yummy food, we also picked up some salsa  made from peaches (made in-store)... quite possibly the best salsa I've ever eaten! It was so yummy! I'll have to pick some more up to blog about, cuz we ate it all! ;)



Until next time.... God bless!










No comments: