For this recipe you will need:
- 1 cup Red Mill organic scottish oats oatmeal
- 3 cups water
- pinch of salt
- 2 packets of stevia (I use NOW organic stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, or to taste
- organic raisins to sprinkle (we get ours from Whole Foods)
- Bring 3 cups of water (with salt added) to a boil, then turn down to medium.
- Add 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Cook until a good consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and stevia.
- Spoon into bowls.
- Sprinkle with raisins.
Until next time.... God bless!