Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Munchin' Monday: On My Plate... Eden Organic Black Bean and Quinoa Chili



You know Eden Organic's Black Bean and Quinoa Chili has to be healthy.  It is made with all organic ingredients. In addition to the black beans and quinoa, it contains onions, mushrooms, and spices. And one can of this chili supplies 40% of your daily allowance of protein, and 30% of your daily allowance of potassium. 
Eden Organics is the only company that I know of that consistently uses bpa free cans. The canned food that has tomato based products by this company does have some bpa, but they claim that it does not get into the food. (Learn what bpa is and learn how to avoid it.) (Also, discover where to find bpa free canned food.)

I get my Eden Organic products from my local Whole Foods. Here is a shot of the can:




Until next time.... God bless!
 



Like Yummy Vegetarian Delights? Why not leave a tip?







You can now share the link to this post via email/message on FB! :)







No comments: