Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Foodie Friday: Sweet and spicy smashed sweet potato recipe


This could be eaten as a healthy snack or dessert. It tastes kind of like sweet potato pie to me. Yummy.

Sweet potatoes are so healthy. Read about their health benefits .

I started this recipe by steaming a large sweet potato until it was tender. If you have average sized sweet potatoes I would use 2 for this recipe. Don't forget to use organic produce.

I put the sweet potato in a bowl and just smashed it with a fork. Then I stirred in the following ingredients:


  • 1 tablespoon of honey (read health benefits of honey here)
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
  • 3/4 teaspoon cumin
That's it. A simple, yummy snack that is good to eat hot or cold. Enjoy! :)

Until next time.... God bless!










No comments: