On Monday I said I would share this recipe with you. So, here I am sharing. :) This is a tasty and healthy dish that is relatively quick and easy to make.I mixed the veggies with Jasmine rice. Simply follow the packaging instructions to prepare the rice. I add a bit of coconut oil to the water before pouring the rice in.
The ingredients that I used for the veggies are:
- sweet onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- about 1/3 of a cabbage
- around 2 cups of brocolli
- about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- soy sauce to taste
- With my wok on the stove top at medium heat, I added the coconut oil.
- Next I added the ginger and stirred it into the melted oil.
- The onions came next. I let them cook for about 5 -10 minutes.
- Then I added the carrots and cabbage and let cook for around 10 minutes.
- Finally, I added the frozen brocolli, and let the veggies cook until the brocolli was no longer frozen and was done.
- Then I added some soy sauce, and it was done! :)
- My husband and I ate the Chinese style veggies with the Jasmine rice, and I even ate the leftovers a day or two later.
Until next time.... God bless!