2 tablespoons coconut or your favorite oil
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cumin
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
1/2 tsp. curry powder
(If preparing for a Chinese dish, you may want to add 1/2 tsp. ginger)
- Melt oil on medium heat on the stovetop.
- Add spices and stir well.
- Add cubed tofu and coat well in mixture.
- Let boil for a few minutes to infuse flavor.
- Transfer to casserole dish and put into oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook for @ 30 minutes, flipping tofu halfway through bake time.