Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Review of Trader Joe's

Share this page:


I am happy to announce that I finally began shopping at Trader Joe's! I went for the first time a few weeks ago. It came to our area within the last year and I just hadn't been. Now that I have been I plan to go every two weeks and stock up on my favorite products and try some new ones.

We went in the evening on a Saturday, and was it packed! Here is a pretty picture I took of Trader Joe's after I was done shopping:

The cashier told me that it is really crowded on the weekends as this is the only Trader Joes in the area.

There are a few things I really like about this store. For one thing, there are so many healthy options! Things are marked vegan, vegetarian, gluton free, easy meal, etc. so you don't have to go reading through the labels. Of course I look at all the ingredients anyway, as I try to avoid high fructose corn syrup, msg, and a lot of excess sugar. Another cool thing about Trader Joes is that the prices are really good. You can find things you can't find at your normal stores, and the prices are lower on some of the products. Also, they are always cooking up free samples to give away. Yummy! And, if you are a coffee drinker (and even if you aren't lol) don't forget to try the coffee samples. They are delicious.

All in all, I say if you live near one, go. Here is my purchase from my first visit:



Everything I have tried from this store I have really liked. Watch for individual product reviews coming soon!
God bless!

Read more about me here.


('DiggThis’)