Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Yummy Black Bean Burger Recipe

Share this page:




                                                                            
This burger recipe was inspired by eating Ruby Tuesday's veggie burger. I am very satisfied with the way these taste. I have made them a few times, and they always turn out consistently well- no surprises! They are good dressed up or dressed down. In the above pic they are pretty dressed down with only mustard and ketchup. But yummy, nonetheless.

For this recipe you will need:

  • About 3 cups of black beans (I cook my own from dried beans.)
  • 2 cups of cooked brown rice (I cooked the rice and beans together)
  • 1/2 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • @ 1/2 tbsp flour

Mix ingredient thoroughly and form into patties. They should turn out to be nice and firm and a little crisp on the outside. Cook for about 30 minutes at 300-350. Enjoy! :)

Leave a comment below and let me know how your black bean burger adventures turn out! :o)


('DiggThis’)


God bless!

Read more about me here.