Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegan Pad Thai Recipe

Share this page:


                                                          
This is something I had wanted to make for a while, and I finally got around to it. Mine has a twist, as I use sunflower seed butter in the sauce instead of peanut butter. That is just my preference. Also, next time I will use chives to top this noodle dish instead of green onions, just because I like those better. I do like this dish, and I plan to make it again. :)

Ingredients:
Box of pad thai noodles, prepare according to box instructions
Green onions or chives
Sauce ingredients:
2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup maple syrup or agave nectar

  1. Mix sauce ingredients together (superb!).
  2.  Pour over and gently mix into noodle.
  3.  Top with green onions or chives.
  4.  Serve and enjoy! :)
I am so glad that you stopped by. Write me a note in the comments below; I'd love to chat with you! :)


God bless!



Read more about me here.

No comments: