Take your vegan cooking to a level you never knew possible with a Vitamix of your very own! Free shipping through my links!

Vegan Pesto Recipe

Share this page:



                                                                            

I ♥ pesto. It is one of my favorite dishes. This is the first time I have made vegan pesto, and I think it was  yummy. I didn't include pine nuts in mine, because, well I never have, so that is not in this recipe. But if you want pine nuts, just add them to the mix. :)

This is a satisfying meal, and pretty quick to make. Win win. :)

You will need:
  • @ 4 or 5 cups of cooked pasta
  • Vegan parmesan (Make extra if you like lots of seasoning)- blend the following in a blender: 1/2 cup raw organic walnutes,1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, 1/2 tsp. onion powder, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
  • 1/4 cup dried basil, or 1 cup fresh basil (best)
  • @ 1/2 cup olive oil





To make:

  1. Pour olive oil over cooked and drained pasta. Coat all pasta with oil.
  2. Stir in the vegan parmesan and basil, reserving about 1/4 to sprinkle on top.
  3. Put pasta on serving plates, and sprinkle remainder on top. 
  4. Enjoy! :)

God bless!
Read more about me here.